Following Governor Hogan’s Executive Order to minimize social contact:
- Residents and Visitors are encouraged to call 410-885-5298 or email staff with questions or concerns, rather than visiting Town Hall.
- For EMERGENCIES only, please call 443-566-0607.
- Staff will be telecommuting when possible and the doors to Town Hall will remain locked to limit face to face contact with Staff.
- Should you need to drop off a Water/Sewer Payment, Zoning Application, Façade Grant Application, or any other document, please use the slot in the bottom of the back door.
- Documents such as Zoning Applications, Façade Grant Applications, Email addresses and phone numbers can be found at chesapeakecity-md.gov