As prescribed by the Charter of the Town of Chesapeake City, Maryland, notice is hereby given that there shall be Voter Registration days April 2, 2018 through May 4, 2018 at Town Hall, 108 Bohemia Avenue during the hours of 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, 9:00am – 12 Noon on Fridays.
- Is a citizen of the United States;
- Will be 18 years old by the date of the Town Election held on June 4, 2018
- Has resided in the State of Maryland for at least 30 days prior to the date of the election;
- Has resided within the corporate limits of the Town for thirty days preceding Town election;
- Is registered to vote in accordance with the provision of this charter or Maryland law and is not prohibited by law or constitution.
Further information may be obtained at Town Hall.
Phone (410) 885-5298; fax (410) 885-2515
By Authority Board of Election Supervisors
Town of Chesapeake City
March 30, 2018