Notice of Voter Registration
Special Election December 4, 2017
As prescribed by the Charter of the Town of Chesapeake City, Maryland, notice is hereby given that there shall be Voter Registration days October 4, 2017 through November 3, 2017 at Town Hall, 108 Bohemia Avenue.
9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
9:00am to 12:00 Noon on Fridays.
- Is a citizen of the United States;
- Will be 18 years old by the date of the Town Election held on Dec 4, 2017
- Has resided in the State of Maryland for at least 30 days prior to the date of the election;
- Has resided within the corporate limits of the Town for thirty days preceding Town election;
- Is registered to vote in accordance with the provision of this charter or Maryland law and is not prohibited by law or constitution.
Further information may be obtained at Town Hall.
Phone: (410) 885-5298
Fax: (410) 885-2515