News & Notices
The Town of Chesapeake City strives to keep all residents informed and up-to-date on all important matters impacting their lives here in our charming town. If there are announcements you feel are missing, please feel free to reach out to us at 410-885-5298 or contact us via our online form and mark the “I think an important announcement is missing from the website” box.
Due to lack of immediate business the Planning Commission Workshop scheduled for Wednesday, August 15, 2018, has been CANCELLED!
Mosquito spraying began on Thursday, June 7, 2018, and will continue on a schedule of, every other Thursday morning between the hours of 1:00 am and 5:00 am, throughout the summer.
The Town of Chesapeake City has 4 slips available in the basin for rental. $1275.00/Season (June – October)
Please contact Town Hall Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm for inquiries or questions.
PLEASE EMPTY OUT ALL FOOD AND LIQUIDS
- Food and beverage cartons
- Mixed paper: catalogues, magazines, newspapers, junk mail and envelopes
- Food boxes, toilet paper, and FLATTENED cardboard boxes
- Aluminum cans and empty aerosol cans
- Plastic bottles, jugs, containers and bulky plastic items
- Glass bottles and jars
Items NOT accepted in single-stream recycling:
- NO plastic bags
- NO plastic food trays or cups
- NO styrofoam
- NO pizza or frozen food boxes
- NO napkins or paper towels
- NO ceramic
- NO construction debris
- NO yard waste
- NO hazardous waste
PLEASE DO NOT BAG YOUR RECYCLABLES